- Can I modify the DN format of new objects created in Notes?
- Can I modify the DN format of objects created in Active Directory (AD)?
- Can you set the proper Country Code based on the Country attribute value?
- Custom Mapping for CSV Export connections
- Custom Mapping: Add SMTP/smtp proxyaddresses at Sync time
- Custom Mapping: Creating a Custom List Map file
- Custom Mapping: Creating a Custom Object Map file
- Custom Mapping: Creating a Custom Sourcedef file
- Custom Mapping: Creating Custom Folder or Struct Map Files
- Custom Mapping: CSV Source
- Custom Mapping: LDIF output
- Custom Mapping: Lookup Tables
- Custom Mapping: Mapping Syntax
- Custom Mapping: ODBC
- Custom Mapping: String Manipulation
- Custom Mapping: Syncing non-smtp proxyaddresses
- Debug logging in custom eval.js functions
- Destination msexchmasteraccountsid blank or will not sync properly
- Error: Database error | 19: Column DstDn is not Unique
- eval.js functions getsrc and getint
- How can I use special reserved characters literally in a custom map file?
- How do I sync a binary attribute?
- How do I truncate or extract characters from a string? (OLD Syntax)
- How to sync a non-default or custom attribute
- If Then Else logic in custom mapping
- Insert CR/LF when mapping multiple values to a multi lined destination attribute
- Internal Map variables for LDAP-LDAP
- Map File Definitions LDAP-LDAP
- ModRDN - to allow CN to change on JOIN
- Overriding default No-Mod-Attribs
- Refining findstr search results
- Set the Destination targetaddress based on the Source targetaddress (Active Directory)
- Setting showInAddressBook for synced objects
- SMTP Addresses Tab: Swap Proxy - SwapTargetOnly
- Syncing certificates (base64 encoded) from ODBC/CSV to AD
- Syncing SMTP and non SMTP ‘emailaddresses’ to o365
- Syncing source legacyExchangeDN as an x500 proxyaddress on the Destination
- Syncing source objejectsid to destination msexchmasteraccountsid
- Using Eval.pl and Custom Mapping to modify data at Sync time
- Using findstr to locate text in your UnitySync config/log files
- Using Intvars to set connection specific variables