- Access Denied when running Office 365 connection
- Can UnitySync create B2B guest accounts in o365?
- Do I need an Admin account for o365 Discovery and Sync?
- Does UnitySync support Modern Auth on O365 connections?
- Error: (500) Cannot process argument because the value of argument “path” is null
- Filters: Office 365 (O365) Discovery (v2.7.28 and newer)
- Get-MailUser Get-Contact Set-Contact (et al.) is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program
- Intermitent O365 sync error - shell was not found
- InvalidOperationException: The converted JSON string is in bad format.
- Launch pwsh.exe error. The system cannot find the file specified
- O365 Add Fail - TaskException: There are multiple recipients matching identity
- O365 config parameters to override default URI
- O365 connection error: Connecting to remote server outlook.office365.com failed with the following error message : The WinRM client cannot process the request because the server name cannot be resolved
- o365 connection, error accessing \bin\powershell.pid
- O365 Discovery - Override to disable automatic Group discovery (membership query not needed)
- O365 Discovery - Query on Group Membership
- o365 Discovery / Sync Access to the path is denied
- O365 Discovery Error: The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request
- O365 error: The WinRM client received an HTTP status code of 403 from the remote WS-Management service
- o365 error: Windows PowerShell is in NonInteractive mode.
- O365 Powershell commands to Discover and Sync O365
- O365 Sample RBAC script to reduce permissions
- Office 365 (O365) Discovery Filters (v2.7.27 and older)
- Office 365 (O365) Discovery overview (v2.7.28 and newer)
- Office 365 - Error 500, Could Not Connect, Invalid Credentials, Bad Username/ID/Password
- Office 365 System Requirements (Discovery or Sync) pre-release v4.1.x
- Office 365 System Requirements (Discovery or Sync) v4.1.0
- Powershell Error Crit - multi-factor authentication
- Prefilter o365 Group discovery using list-opath-filter
- Prepare Directory Servers: Office 365 (O365)
- Source Tab Configuration: Office 365 (O365)
- Syncing SMTP and non SMTP ‘emailaddresses’ to o365
- The term ‘Connect-ExchangeOnline’ is not recognized
- UnitySync Office 365 login requirements
- Using a Proxy Server and Office 365
- v4.1 o365 Discovery/Sync error: o365.ps1: line 45