First Time UnitySync User: WindowsCreated: 2019-08-19 12:38:23
Modified: 2023-12-06 10:02:41
Tags: UnitySync UnitySync Release Notes Install Guide
Installing UnitySync for Windows for the first time is quick and straightforward.
- Download the latest software at dirwiz.com/download.
- Execute the UnitySync install program and follow the prompts for installation. The default installation directory is C:\UnitySync-v# (where # refers to the current version number), but you may install to any directory name provided the underlying directory structure names remain as installed.
- Refer to Web Server Configuration for detailed instruction on acessing the UnitySync User Interface (UI) via browser.
- Once the web server configuration is complete and you are able to access the UnitySync UI, apply your temporary license key on the Launch Page and click Save.
- Now you are ready to pick up our complete Administrator’s Guide or reference individual articles in our knowledge base to continue with the configuration of your new installation. Please contact our Technical Support Team if you would like assistance configuring UnitySync for the unique needs of your environment.