Errors Group as Group Sync Troubleshooting UnitySync
This error indicates the LDAP Add or Modify attempted to change a variable in a way that the Destination schema does not allow.
- Attempting to write to the Global Catalog port (3268/3269) instead of the standard LDAP port (389/636).
- Attempting to create an object with a blank CN (i.e. DN=CN=,OU=structname,dc=domain,dc=com).
- Attempting to set a single valued attribute with multiple values.
- Attempting to set attributes that are not present in the objectclass being written.
- Attempting to modify an attribute not meant for modification after the initial object creation.
- Attempting to create an invalid objectclass.
- On Group as Group sync, attempting to add Universal Groups to Global Groups.