Directify® v7.0 Released2021-12-22 16:02:22
- SSO support to bypass login screen.
- Newly enhanced tables in search results allowing for sorting and local searches.
- Customizable search results columns.
- New login by attribute feature. (example: login by email address)
- New support for LDAP syntax 1.2.840.1135184.108.40.2066 (example: accountexpire)
- New support for generalizedtime syntax support.
- LDAP starttls support.
- Enhanced SMTP configuration.
- Active Directory Password Reset.
- Better support for “non-AD” LDAP directories.
- Enhanced syslog data to show more debug information.
- Ability to change the JQuery UI theme to one of dozens of presets.
- Added ability to support LDAP server fail overs.
- Searches can now be limited to user’s OU.
- Fixed crashes with LDAP directories without schema checking.
- Member searches now work correctly.
- Admin user setting in config now works correctly.
- Fixed crash if user’s objectclass did not appear in schema.
- Form editor now handles non-schema objectclasses correctly.
- Fixed time field issues with clients.
- Fixed issue where ldap port did not default to 389.
- Group memberships > 1,500 records are now supported in Active Directory.