AD Password Synchronization (emPass) coming soon...2016-07-06 15:35:05
We are very happy to announce the development of a new product -- emPass.
This has been long requested (10 years) from our customer base. In the tradition of all of our products, we didn't want to release a solution until the technology behind it was sound.
In a nutshell, emPass will synchronize passwords between disconnected Active Directory domains (across forests). Some very important requirements must be met:
- Secure - All passwords must be stored securely.
- Accountable - All actions must be logged and tracked.
- Uncomplicated - Installation, configuration & operation must happen with ease.
- Lightweight - Offer a solution without any external software (libraries/databases) or hardware requirements.
- Dependable - It has to work all the time, synchronize immediately, and be able to recover quickly in the event of a network outage.
- Flexible - Make the solution modular so it can be adjusted to fit each customers specific needs.
We are very happy to announce that all of these requirements have been met in our current beta version. Stay tuned as more information becomes available.