Announcing UnitySync v2.6 & Directify v6.32017-06-10 15:53:20
UnitySync - Enhancements
- Enhanced O365 sync to include more attributes (i.e. CustomAttribs and Phone).
- Improved speed of UI when dns is mis-configured.
- Add: function strip_lf to eval.js (strips linefeed).
UnitySync - Fixes
- Each process may write to config.tmp and if file length of config.tmp is zero (symptom of critical disk space) it will not be renamed to config.txt.
- Log File level 2 - file size logged (i.e. ldif.txt).
- Crash when O365 sync tried to modify missing destination contact (bad pointer in handling mod errors).
- Issue where custom list mapping would not appear correctly if the Destination type was incorrectly formatted (i.e. O365).
- Issue if sourcedef name (nameparts) has the wrong number of commas.
- Issue if map file missing ~struct~ in DN caused crash.
- Delete structure attempted even if ignore delete is set.
Directify - Enhancements
- Ability to apply filter processing on any single valued attribute.
- Added macro/auto fill support.
- Mod updates to LDAP will only process if there is an actual change to be made rather than just push full mods.
- Updated SMTP notification email to include remote IP address and user logged in.
- Notification email now identifies: 0bject changed, name/ip of user who made change as well as a list of attributes that were changed.
Directify - Fixes
- Syntax tab functionality replaced by manually edited file. Syntax.txt file is obsolete, replaced by schema-override.txt.
- Pressing enter on the admin search field in config.cgi led to unintended results.
- Issue where a member could not be added to a group if membership is already empty.