UnitySync v2.5 Released - Going to the cloud part 2..2015-10-20 21:18:09
If you have been following our news blog, we've been dropping news bits about the new cloud support in the latest release of UnitySync. The time has come and the code has now been released. We are very excited about this latest version as it extends further into the Microsoft cloud space, but Amazon as well!
- Added support for Azure (Discovery only)
- Group membership sync to/from Office 365
- Foreign character support added for Office 365
- Amazon Simple Directory Support - Use the Active Directory templates!
- LDAP discovery can now start at the base of the tree (NULL).
- ODBC fields can be encoded as base64 rather than text on discovery.
- Recovery mode works correctly when syncing to Office 365.
- Fixed case sensitivity with connection names in Linux.