Profiler is now Directify v6.2.2017-06-10 15:22:53
Profiler has served us well for 13 years and we thought it deserved a new name.
This new release of Directify is a continuation of the Profiler base code. This is not a rewrite of the software. Lots of feedback from customers have resulted in a record number of enhancements and fixes. The result is a more well rounded, stable product.
- AD LDS (Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services) default templates.
- Object creation support. Create any type of object with an enhanced form editor for new objects.
- Multi-attribute admin manager attribute. Multiple attributes can be referenced as a “Manager” of an object.
- Customize UI title bar and login text.
- Search can now be enabled/disabled.
- Admins can now be limited to their own OU (and/or sub OU).
- Set limits for JPEG uploads
- New OpenSSL version to mitigate Heartbleed Bug.
- International character support for attribute values (UTF8).