UnitySync™ v1.5 Released2017-06-10 19:03:06
I am pleased to announce a new UnitySync release. This version represents the culmination of approximately 25 enhancements and bug fixes. Much of the work done to this version involved fine tuning of various parameters within the software. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Windows IE 7 now supported.
- A large memory leak was discovered and fixed in processing Perl scripts through the template engine.
- LDAP Joins have been greatly enhanced to allow for a separate join query for each object type (users, contacts, folders, groups etc)
- Dynamic Excludes have now been depreciated in favor of a create/join configuration. This makes for a less confusing single connection.
- SMTP notifications now work with large log files.
- Many small tweaks to template processing.
As usual if you have any questions regarding this latest release, please contact our support department (firstname.lastname@example.org).