Profiler v5.2.23 Released2017-06-10 16:40:38
We are very happy to announce a new point release of Profiler . Much of the enhancements have come directly from our user feedback. Those customers who are current with their software maintenance can perform this upgrade free of charge.
This version incorporates the current version and an unpublished version 5.2.20:
- Added Group.ldif for creation of Groups objects.
- Added Group-Create template and included pull down to select group type.
- Fixed bug in c.txt where NONE should be assigned country code ‘0’ (zero)
- Added code to place MSIE8 into Quirks mode. Just before copyright at the top of each page.
- On expired password (if the user has rights) the user will be prompted to reset password.
- Performance enhancement - Added -opt flag to perl2exe.
- Fixed type-o in person-edit templates. vcard_data now correctly reads vcard-data.
- Added ‘view’ type to reference dn (ex: manager attribute) which will only show the value without a link.
- Updated templates to show a default logo (dirwiz.com) on the login screen.
- Updated non-macro drop down values so that the custom value is retained.
- Added a new template file start.tmpl. This file will appear immediately after login.
- It is intended to be a landing page with instructions. If this file is removed the default object edit template will be used.
- Object Creation - Fixed ObjCreate template code. New templates can now be manually added through the gui as orignally designed.
- Updated c.txt to include C|CO|CountryCode and updated CO values to line up directly with the values used by Active Directory.
- Updated error string for template attribute not found in schema. The previous error was too vague.
- Cleaned up parsing of template files. It should be able to handle attribute names with a dash or underscore in them.
- Removed duplicate process_general functions out of config.pl Added option in general to set the LDAP timeout for c onnections to GC’s & DC’s. The default is 120. A more reasonable number could be 10.
- Modified code to use global load_template function which uses caching.