Automatic login of Directify?2017-05-16 17:28:17
Directify Internet Information Services (IIS) Troubleshooting
Automatic login of Directify is not possible. A password must be manually entered in order to access directify.cgi.
However, you are able to configure Internet Information Services (IIS) so that the Directify Login ID field is automatically pre-filled using ID of the currently logged in user.
To allow the pre-fill of the Login ID
- Directify must be installed on a machine that is a member of the domain.
- Your client workstation must be logged into the domain.
- In IIS, right-click the Directify virtual directory and select Properties.
- Go to the Directory Security tab.
- Click Edit to change the Access and Authentication control.
- Uncheck (disable) Anonymous Access.
- Check (enable) Windows Authentication.
Note: In Directify, the general tab Login Screen settings must be left blank.
Using the above configuration, the Directify login page will automatically fill in the Login ID for the currently logged in user. The password must then be entered.