Directify Installation Instructions: First Time Linux User2021-12-03 11:01:41
- Download the latest software at dirwiz.us/download.
- Extract the file via Terminal and execute the install program. Follow prompts for installation.
- cd to the proper folder. The default installation directory is you Download folder and will read Directify-v# (where # refers to the current version number).
- You may install to any location by moving the installer files or entereing a new install path providing the underlying structure names remain the same.
- Run the file.
- you will have to hit Enter to scroll through and accept the full license agreement. To accept, type yes when prompted.
- Leave the terminal window open.
- Review the Web Server Configuration White Paper for further instruction.
- Once you are able to access the Directify Configuration View (config.cgi), apply your temporary license key on the About tab and click Save.