Directify®Directify is a web-based LDAP directory administration tool. Allow your end user to make their own updates, freeing up the valuable time of help desk personnel and directory administrators.
- User self service: Users can modify their own objects but ONLY the attributes you allow.
- Administration: Select directify administrators can modify object in addition to their own.
- Group Administration: Add/Remove users from groups.
- Object Creation: Create any type of objects (Exchange Contacts for example).
- Exchange mail forwarding: Automatic creation of contacts and forwarding by just typing in an email address.
- Support for ANY LDAPv3 protocol directories (ADAM/AD LDS, Active Directory, OpenLDAP, Samba etc).
- Pre-configured templates:
- ADAM/AD LDS
- Active Directory
- Samba (Amazon AWS Simple AD)
- LDAP v3 support with SSL/TLS.
- Support for custom and non-standard LDAP schemas.
- Improved installation procedure. Install and operational in less than 5 minutes.
- Major browsers supported IE (10 or better), Chrome & Firefox.
- Complete configuration through a web browser.
- Full templating support. Built in form editor.
- No Cookie - session management.
- SMTP notification of events.
- syslog support.
- Thumbnail JPEG photo support.
- No need to set individual user account permissions.
- AES256 Encryption of sensitive data.
|Share this article:|